Connect Live 2020 – Applied in March , 2020 Connect...Read More
Hi, I am
I love understanding how companies generate revenues and coming with creative solutions that leverage on emerging technologies to help increase profits.
I strongly believe that IT is no longer just a support function (and a cost center), IT has become for almost all businesses and industries a part of the commercial offer. To allow IT to become a part of the commercial offer I first ensure the necessary foundation of a robust and secure IT Platform are in place. A key component of success here is the right people (and skills) for the right job. I will always take the necessary time and put in place the necessary process to find and attract talent for my teams. Then I’ll make sure IT best practices (ITIL & ISO 27001) are implemented and progressively respected. Only then will I look into emerging technologies to create commercial value.
I have enjoyed many different managerial roles in IT departments throughout my career and my personal and professional experiences have taught me the following about myself:
I can successfully manage an IT team / department by:
- Putting the customer (internal and external) and the center of what I do.
- Ensuring the projects are delivered on time and budget.
- Finding the necessary talent to complete the tasks.
I can lead and grow a world class IT team and Budgets by:
- Speaking to exec, customer and tech.
- Helping people growing under my leadership and see the team collect wins as one.
- Being lean and always making sure spending are driving by solid business cases.
I constantly try to improve myself by
- Staying up to date with emerging technologies.
- Remaining calm when confronted with complex decisions.
- Driving my decision process based on financial business cases.
I’m always interested in meeting new people from all fields and industries but have a particular interest in sharing perspectives on benefits from emerging technologies so feel free to reach out to me.
MY SKILLS SUMMARY
I have gained various Skills from Information Age (SFIA) From the 102 Professional Skills which SFIA7 describes. I am assessed for 71 Skills. My skills based on assessment is below. Which indicates my skill level for each selected SFIA skill.
My SFIA7 Skill profile is based my most recent roles. With experience, knowledge , competency, level of responsibility and accountability. Score of my key attributes are below;
From Linked In
- Covid 19: Will Technology replace human Post Pandemic 2020? May 25, 2020
- Chromecast vs Amazon Fire Stick : 5 Key reasons to chose 1 May 19, 2020
- Reverse Image Search 2020 learn all about it May 18, 2020
- Web Camera for Zoom Meetings During Lockdown in 2020 May 18, 2020
- How to use easy surf free WiFi in Philippines? February 28, 2020
- LPB PISO WiFi : Built your own Portal in 2020 is cheaper and easy May 17, 2020
- 5 Issues That Sellers Of WiFi Ultraboost Device Don’t Want You To Know. It’s Weird May 17, 2020
- Ncell Pocket WiFi : Your 5 Most likely Questions about fabulous Gadget. May 17, 2020
- 192.168.l.254 change password wifi in easy steps May 17, 2020
- Post Covid opportunity:Most Effective Ways To Overcome Problem after 2020 May 1, 2020
- Snow Marathon in Pakistan : Malam Jabba Swat 2020 March 11, 2020
- Cycling Training and Power Measurements AP, NP and FTP January 29, 2020
- Intelligence of children is in experience, not in Toys January 3, 2020
- Plan 2020 for Marathons across the Globe December 30, 2019
- Trending trips, styles and destinations for 2020 December 27, 2019